Re: E-Trading - from bad to worse

  • To: he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: E-Trading - from bad to worse
  • From: Felix TY <felixty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 19:39:06 -0400 (EDT)

As a paranoid/conspiracy theorist, it just might be the exchange janitor pulling
the
computer plug form time to time at the instruction of some disgruntled soon to be

non computer literate floor trader. Haha!

Also experiencing those kind of things (in our market exchange)almost every
morning, every opening day!! Was also always suspecting our exchange chairman was
behind it.

Cheers !!,
   Felix