(Fwd) Important Notice - E-Mini Contract

THE LAUGH CONTINUES..........WAAAAAAAAAAHHH

From:           	support@xxxxxxxxxx
To:             	<he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:        	Important Notice - E-Mini Contract
Date sent:      	Fri, 25 Sep 1998 08:24:35 -0500

The Chicago Mercantile Exchange has decided to revert from GLOBEX II to
the original GLOBEX platform.  This will take some time so in the interim,
we are accepting MARKET ORDERS ONLY for the S&P E-Mini contract.

These orders will be routed to the floor for open outcry trading.

We will keep you informed of any developments.