Re: Message Formatting

Bob Fulks wrote:

> Is it worth the extra effort? I figure that if I am taking the time to
> compose a message that is being sent to over a thousand people, it is
> worth taking the time to make sure it is easy to read. And if it is easy
> to read, more people are likely to read it, which is, of course why you
> bother to write it in the first place!

very good point - and as a contrary sample is the formatting of AOL, which we
all can enjoy by tons of PO posts here.......its really difficult to follow, not
because he is french and not as he defends OMEGA, but formatting by AOL
leaves often just a few words in a line and on top of that the subject line gets
inserted another blank space...... so even I sort all my mails TO SUBJECT in
my mail programm, all PO ones (= all AOL ones <g>) are sorted seperately -
pity.

No idea what can be done about that, but I wish there would be something done

rgds hans