Re: CT 5.0

Sarah Huntting wrote:

> Thursday, September 24, 1998
>
> Due to the widespread demand from our customers, CycleTRADER 5.0 has come to life in a whole new way!
> We appreciate your patience and are now nearing the completion of CycleTRADER 5.0!!!  The development of computer software is always a long process and we feel that we are creating the most dynamic trading software available, to benefit you!
>
> We have been dedicated to continually improving our products and services to better assist traders and investors around the world.   CycleTRADER 5.0 has been designed to allow the user to explore the increased power it has to offer, such as:
>
> · New Automatic Cycle Timing Bands
> · New Mechanical Buy & Sell Indicators
> · Point & Click Parabolic Stops
> · Money Management Stop Indicator
> · Divergence & Volatility Alerts
> · Plus Much More!!!
>
> Not only have we improved and simplified many existing indicators, as a separate feature we are opening the user functions of the indicators.  So, for the first time, you can incorporate certain CycleTRADER indicators directly into your own system.  The price of upgrading the indicators from
> CycleTRADER 4.0 to CycleTRADER 5.0 is $329.00, but until December 31, 1998 the upgrade will be discounted to $229.00. (Our way of saying thank you for being patient).  The cost to upgrade to the open user functions has yet to be determined and should be ready for release shortly after the release of the new CycleTRADER 5.0.
>
> In the past, many of our customers attended a live CycleTRADER Seminar which cost $1895.00.  The live seminar was an extremely valuable experience for those who had the desire to enhance their understanding of the science of cycle analysis and how it is applied in CycleTRADER.
>
> The same knowledge shared at the seminar is NOW available for you on video.  The regular price of this video series is $895, which includes a lesson manual from the live seminar.  For a limited time we are offering a special price and bonus for orders received by December 31, 1998.  For $795, a $100 discount off of the regular price you will receive the 5 video set and The Power of Oscillators/Cycle Combinations, a $145 value.  All for only $795.00!  Available Now!!
>
> If you have any questions about the new upgrade or the Seminar video's, or if you would like to place an order for the upgrade, please call me at 312-867-8701 or send me an email response.
>
> Sincerely yours,
> Sarah Huntting
> Senior Sales Representative

> [...]

to bad, so sad!

when i purchased CT for $700, i assusmed sufficient documentation &
training docs were included to learn how to reap the nice rewards
demonstrated by (rita & a young bressert at a dallas tech conference)...
little did i realize that there was an additional $1895 seminar cost
coming to decipher how to use it & there were no directions re. use nor
docs re construction of inditators & signals.

i have no confidence in your CT 5.0 for this very reason & you have not
demonstrated anything at all to me which would indicate it is actually
accompanied by instructions, much less clues as how to interpret the
indicators & signals.

good luck

preston morrow

ps
tell ya what i'll do... i'll give you $50 for the upgrade sight unseen,
& try to intrepret your docs on my own.
pm