Re: Sherriff's Announcment: Personal Attacks

Oh so you know Ralph Cruz do you?  answer the following John, notice the
date we are still waiting...

Mark Brown  TradeLab for the Serious Trader http://www.sciapp.com
BTW, you might want to ask yourself how far the fraud goes. Can you tell
me how Tradestation\DTN wins the award from TASC for best institutional
trading software when it wasn't even available at the time of the survey?
You couldn't even buy\lease it from DTN. I tried! Advertising revenue can
work wonders! Charles Kaucher to John Sweeney     circa 1997 - 199?

Subject: Re: Sherriff's Announcment: Personal Attacks