Re: E-Trading - from bad to worse

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: E-Trading - from bad to worse
  • From: Allan Kaminsky <allank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 13:49:41 -0400 (EDT)

At 07:25 PM 9/24/98 +0200, hans esser wrote:

>> I am with P.M.B in Chicago. I wish you the best.Until I hear from you
>> again, I remain,
>>
>> Very truly yours,
>> Al Taylor
>
>thanks Al for the nice advertisement - or actually you might thank me for
>providing the opportunity, but unfortunately I already heard from a
>colleague of
>you who runs ads here aswell :
>
>***yes we use the timber hill network to fill our orders***
>
>and as I used a TIMBER HILL / INTERACTIVE TRADER WORKSTATION for some 6
>months in 96/97 and I was VERY happy to RETURN it, as I was unable to handle
>all the
>problems this thing created at the time, I dont think PMB can be very
>different and for
>me.....
>
>rgds hans

Hans:

I, and I believe many other list members, am very interested in electronic
trading (although I currently use a phone broker exclusively). Would you
mind briefly describing the problems you had with the Timberhill system?

Allan

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." -
Albert Einstein