Re: E-Trading - from bad to worse

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: E-Trading - from bad to worse
  • From: "hans esser" <he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 13:27:36 -0400 (EDT)

> I am with P.M.B in Chicago. I wish you the best.Until I hear from you
> again, I remain,
>
> Very truly yours,
> Al Taylor

thanks Al for the nice advertisement - or actually you might thank me for
providing the opportunity, but unfortunately I already heard from a colleague of
you who runs ads here aswell :

***yes we use the timber hill network to fill our orders***

and as I used a TIMBER HILL / INTERACTIVE TRADER WORKSTATION for some 6
months in 96/97 and I was VERY happy to RETURN it, as I was unable to handle all the
problems this thing created at the time, I dont think PMB can be very different and for
me.....

rgds hans