RE: Spreads

I do wish TS did a better job with spreads.  I've created my own
indicators to display the spreads as a like.  However, I have not
figured out how to do system testing on spread-related technicals. It
would also be a benefit to plot bar charts instead of just lines on
close.  But for now I'm stuck with TS's current capabilites. Has anyone
found away around these limitations?