Re :TASC (was Mirror Observations)

Dans un courrier daté du 23/09/98 19:00:35  , TJ écrit :

<<
 pierre just fancies himself as a big bad bashing monster.  i think
 someone said "rambo he ain't."

Thanks TJ !
I promised it some weeks ago.
So could we now stop this for a while and have more interesting discussions ?

<<
  it would be like richard simmons playing john mcclain in diehard.  it just
doesn't work. pierre just wants to give a pro-omega (and sirtrade) plug any
chance he gets.  and that's fine, his opinion is worth as much as anyone elses
on this list.

Right for the last.
I'm not better than anyone in my normal state.

 (snip)

<<
 i'm a ts owner in a love / hate relationship;  most of the time i love
 it, but a few times i really really hate it. life is rarely black and
 white, but shades of gray.

Hmmm...I  must have read only the 2nd case messages.

 Rgds,

Pierre Orphelin