Re: I want to purchase a TS: Summary

Mark:

This a truly fascinating answer. I'm not certain I know now how to characterize
my own trading success[in light of your answer], unless you would then credit it
to well-honed money management employed on randowm data?

I'm not sure I understand the difference between 'valid data and random data'
but I'd like to hear more about it.

Best,

Tim Morge