Re : TASC (was Mirror Observations)

Dans un courrier daté du 23/09/98 02:25:13  , Earl Adamy écrit :

<<
 Apparently John does not read the many (non-MB) posts regarding Omega
 products which have spelled out bugs and other Omega problems in
 considerable factual detail - not that MB has not documented many factual
 bugs and problems.

John Sweeney is a long time serious writer in a serious Magazine (TASC).
If he was doing this (reading  Omega bashing messages), the level of his
magazine could be close to a Starr report.

Let's say again that Mr Earl Adamy do not own a TradeStation copy, so that he
do not qualify to comment any of the so called bugs supposed to exist in
TradeStation, as he is unable to verify any assertion.
Ths is not important to him, because the goal is not here.
Earl is closer to the carbon copy ink sheet (used to the rope)  than  to the
creative writer pen.

<<
 John must also have passed on the opportunity to review
 the formal compilation of bugs and problems which was compiled by list
 members a couple of years ago and which, in large measure, remains valid to
 this day.

Earl could have passed on this occasion too.
The above document was written by Philip York , and reported a lot of false
things on version 3.5 -beside real intersting coments or suggestions-
I have spent countless hours to demonstrate the errors contained in this
document, and I think that most of them are still available in the achives
(search for "Bugs in Omegabug.doc") under my name.
Blood , tears (no sex, sorry) are guaranteed.

<<
 TASC is not alone in treating product reviews with kid gloves -
 I've seen the same questionable review practices exhibited in product
 reviews in other technical mags - PC Magazine readily comes to mind.
 Negatives are handled gently so as not to anger advertisers and lawyers,
 while positives are extolled glowingly, often to the detriment of reader's
 pocketbooks. What many magazine subscribers don't realize is that
 subscription fees don't begin to pay the bills. Bottom line is that magazine
 reviews are best read with considerable skepticism.

 Earl

The concept of viewing the world is very simple:
There are a few people that are right on earth, but nobody wants to hear the
truth from their mouth.
So, once they have found  a dozen  of wackoo jackoo  that share their ideas,
they start their bashing business, by parroting themselves, claiming they are
victims, for example in a semi pubic forum.
Nothing will stop them, because thy use the right to freedom of speech to
continue their silly business.
Other people to not top them, because they could find them guilty of some
censor.
This fact is well know to the sectarian bashers, and they also know that they
can continue without any risk.
This behaviour could be seen from a psychiatrist point of view or as
religious abnormality behaviour.
Usually, these people are dangerous for themselves and the other people that
may help them by hosting their activities.
In real world , when things go to their ultimate end, we have sad events like
Jim Jones' Guyana KCN orange juice recipe ,  Wacko , Solar Temple Order, and
others Heavens Gate.
One way ticket if you subscribe...

It's easy to have a listing of the members:
Please note the answers to this message. Usually, none is usually missing the
call.

One could think that I'm not very different of them.
In fact, this is not true.
Years ago, I saw  a pop up window that appeared on my TradeStation screen when
trying to optimize a moving average system, and an heaven  voice telling:

<< Pierre , go and subscibe to Omega List, and take the defense of Omega
Research that is unfairly mistreated on the internet. You will receive a valid
forever password, as we have your CB number>>

So I did it.
What would you have done if it happened to you ?

-Pierre Orphelin