RE: Everyone (but esp. FutureSource Users): Call/Write Omega (and FutureSource) _NOW_

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Everyone (but esp. FutureSource Users): Call/Write Omega (and FutureSource) _NOW_
  • From: Trade Jack <trade_jack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 23:34:54 -0400 (EDT)

bmi was ok until dbc took them over.  then they went to hell fast.
your bandwidth argument was/is true for dbc, but not for bmi until
after the sat crashed.

hope fs and comstock survive as ts data feeds, but my sources in both
companies say "it ain't good for the short term."  but what do i know,
i'm not God or even a lowly french demigod.

a few people have been talking about the new metastock program
recently.  i checked out their home page and noticed the bold banner
"equis, a reuters company."

wonder if there's a "omega research, a dbc company" in our future? gag!

TJ

---"Mark J. Cerar"  wrote:
I too have had terrible experiences with BMI.  The worst experiences
I've ever had in any of my dealings with a commercial entity bar none.
You're right to about their product also.  From my understanding, the
bandwith of their downlink is just too narrow for both stock and
futures data.