Re: Blast the newsgroups about Omega, here's how

>> If  we send some messages to the newsgroups about the Omega problems that
might help.  There's a program you can download called Direct Mail  Pro that
can blanket the newsgroups with messages and/or bulk email.

>Hey this is a great idea.   Lets write it on the stalls in restrooms also.

Well if they were Miami bathroom stalls it might work, couldn't write it in
English though..that would be a mistake..MB