Re: I want to purchase a trading system!

Yes, a never ending tide of newbies washing upon the shore of Bill Cruz's
beach house.  No wonder they have the attitude they do.  Hell I may just
move to Florida and go to work for them.  Could you imagine the slick post I
could make from that side of the fence?   Hey Tim I'm going to start a
magazine with my paper bags to hell with trading.  Advertisers please
inquire, only those with 100 percent winning systems need apply.  MB

PS Check out the Omega archives of the dumbass doctor..they come they go..