Screens, screens and more screens...

Richard:

Yes, I was downtown last week in the trading room that I managed about ten years
ago and of the 350 desks, I saw a few FutureSource terminals [less than 10], a
few Aspen Graphics [again, less than ten] and the rest were all running
networked boxes with multiple screens. The network was pushing Reuters and
Bloomberg data from central feeds, as well as their own internal P&L and
electronic trade capture programs. They didn't have a copy of TradeStation,
though one guy in the FCM did have an old copy of System Writer [still on the
large floppies].

Best,

Tim Morge