From: TCFRMR@xxxxxxx <TCFRMR@xxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, September 21, 1998 8:15 AM
Subject: Re: CME ARB

Thomas Brun's experience made a deep impression on me.  I created a
worksheet
in one of my Excel Account Workbooks labelled CME Arbitration and have
pasted
in critical points from the various posts on this subject for future
reference.  I hope I never need it.

Thankyou for taking the time to share it.

Susan Russell