Re: Tick charts

You will need to use an external DLL application and that would allow you to
inter-mix tick charts.  With a DLL, I have been able to combine indicators from
say 7, 10, 11 and 13 tick charts onto a 1min S&P chart.  The possibilities are
endless.  Think I only paid $69 for the DLL.

Here is where I got mine, but any will work...

http://www.investlabs.com

Jay Becker