Re: Direct Cable Connection

Will this cause a conflict between the security blocks? If any one has any
experience doing this, let me know if you had any problems. Thanks.

Problems yes:  Some computers will allow you to keep the security blocks on
and some will not.  If you use safesoft you will most likely need to remove
the device= lines in front of the files in the system.ini and then reboot
for the change to take effect.  Then you can do your transfer.  I have found
that you just have to play around with it.  I have a net work and personally
I had rather install a network card and set that up rather than to mess with
tape backups, floppies, parallel/serial cable transfers ect.  I have copied
my TS to another on the network in 10 minutes, about 800 megs of stuff
total.  Thats a backup that is easy and very dependable.  It is a simple
drag and drop affair.  Like I said before I think every computer has its
quirks and I think that its more a try and see kinda deal..