Enough of the flame wars...

...I'm sick and tired of this shit. Let's do something more constructive,
such as writing codes. This is my take on Robert Krausz's article on Gann in
the Feb. 98 issue of TASC.

The indicator requies some special tweaking. Plot2 and Plot4 have to be of
the same color of the background and they also have to be in the form of
points (check the style tab under format).

As for the system...you can construct your own exit strategy and this will
improve the system's result substantially. As it stands right now, it's
nothing more than a Stop and Reversal type of a system. On the 60 minutes
S&P, it shows a 40% percentage of winning trades (going back to Dec.' 97 )
with a ratio of win to loss of over 2.0 It's profitable but it's marginal in
my book. Perhaps someone on this list can take the idea alittle further.
{Indicator; HI LO Activator}
Inputs: R(8);
Var: Swing(0);

Value1=Average(H,R);
Value2=Average(L,R);

If C<Value2[1] And C[1]>=Value2[2] then Swing=-1;
If C>Value1[1] And C[1]<=Value1[2] then Swing=1;

If Swing=1 Then Begin
  Plot1(Value2,"+Buy ");
  Plot2(Value1,"-Buy");
  end;
If Swing=-1 Then Begin
  Plot3(Value1,"+Sell ");
  Plot4(Value2,"-Sell");
  end;
{System: HI LO Activator}
Inputs: R(8);
Var: Swing(0);

Value1=Average(H,R);
Value2=Average(L,R);

If C<Value2[1] And C[1]>=Value2[2] then Swing=-1;
If C>Value1[1] And C[1]<=Value1[2] then Swing=1;

If Swing=1 Then Begin
  Buy on close;
  end;
If Swing=-1 Then Begin