Re: MARK BROWN HAS ACHIEVED NOTHING

Come on Joe, you're the one who told me that we would not get the TS 4
patch until Jan 31, 1999!

Contrary to what you or Pierre or anyone else may think, I just want the
damn patch NOW!  Paying Omega Research $2500 (my total cost five years ago)
gives me the right to complain, and complain loudly.   I feel that we have
waited patiently long enough, and I'm tired of getting jerked around again
like I did in the 3.01 to 3.5 upgrade fiasco. If this diatribe qualifies as
bashing, then so be it.

-Tony Haas

Joe Krutsinger wrote:
My intent is to fight the idea, your idea