Re : I love IT!

Dans un courrier daté du 19/09/98 00:06:21  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 I suspect that Omega has reached a saturation point with their TS product
 after the stockmarket run at the last high.  Omega's stock price certainly
 reflects this fact.  They need fresh meat to feed the big green machine.
 Can't feed the beast on upgrades alone!

 -Tony Haas

Good new for all of us!
More customers means more power to Omega.

Now that the IPO has been done at a high price, they do not need fresh meat to
feed the machine.
This allowed to build a bigger machine to satisfy more  new meat, and that's
different.

So, now  you can tell us (I 'll not tell to MB): You have bought a couple of
Omega Stocks, and you are disappointed.
Right ?

PO