Re : I love IT!

Dans un courrier daté du 19/09/98 01:04:36  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 Mark - Reading your commentary I have to wonder how Vapor Research
 stays in business.

 I'm especially frustrated presently because in addition to the Y2000
 bug, I keep crashing TradeStation 4.0 with Floating-Point Errors,
 which require the computer to be re-booted.   Even simple calculations
 are often too much for VaporStation with it's 7 or 8 significant
 digits.

 How about a letter to the editors of magazines where Vapor Research
 will be advertising VaporStation 5.0?

 Keep up the good work.

 --- Chris >>

Could you provide us with a simple example code that crashes your
TradeStation4 copy ?
I would like to help you if I can, and if I can duplicate your results.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
VaporStation cleaner.