Re-- What the Big Boys think

Dans un courrier daté du 18/09/98 05:44:54  , Trade Jack écrit :

<<
 i wonder if the omega research solution providers could be held
 culpable as well?  something to think about

 TJ

Stupid as usual...

Suppose that a general strike affects the gasoline distribution in your
country.
You are driving your old Ford T model (  know that you own this model, because
you spend more time to bash Omega that to develop a winning trading system, so
a new car is beyond your scope for the moment).

Then , koff koff .... the engine stops.

Will you go to you favorite lawyer and sue Ford about your fuel problem ?
 (Ford should have been aware of strike problems and should have provided a
horse with enough grass with their car when your grand pa bought it, after
succeeding in Point & Figure charting on brown paper bags ).

The answer is "No, of course!"

Hmmm...Let me think twice... Maybe "yes" if you live in some big country on
the other side of the great ocean. I have heard that they are able to sue even
their  own president about a college level sex story.

It's amazing to see how the defense of freedom becomes so easily the defense
of the freedom to do anything for less that it seems to belong to the legal
field scope.

Rgds

-Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Yk2 Compliant Solution Provider.

Disclaimer: We do not provide horses(*).
(*) Same apply for donkeys.