Re: -- What the Big Boys think

PO wrote:
>Stupid as usual...

Typical of your useless comments on this subject.  Go away if you cannot
contribute to the Y2K discussion in a meaningful matter.  Your bashing is
worse than than any of the Omega bashing I've seen here, including Mark Brown.

Devote your energy in helping to get us the Y2K patch for TS 4.0 rather
than make pointless personal attacks.  If you truly want to help, don't be
part of the problem, be a part of the solution!

All your posts do is illustrate the absurdity of your position in defending
Omega since you are a solution provider and you derive your income from
selling Omega related products and services, products that are currently
Y2K defective.

As TJ said, "something to think about," given the current state of American
jurisprudence.

-Tony Haas