Reading data files into TS

Kim,

I was following the Hashnums conversation, and I have a query on a separate
issue.

Can any of these products read a data file as input ?
It seems that TS only allows output to a file.

I run TS4 and DJ TS5, which does not have a 64K limit.
When I asked the Hashnums people if their product would run on my DJ TS5,
they said no.  (it was some time ago, I cant remember exactly what they
said).   This put me off getting it.

Also, have you found it easy to get TS talking to VB and back again.  I
have written one VB program to manipulate tick data, and found it a bit of
a labour.  I am fearful that an interface is too complex to attempt, and
particularly to thoroughly test.   Do they give good sample code with
Hasnums.

Thanks
Peter