Re: Never been more long term bullish...

Sorry, can't contain my excitement, but PHI went up by 25% today in our
exchange!!
Yes !!  Just one day!!!

You can take a look at the chart, as it is also traded in the US.

About the Ginsu knives, the Trader's special is still available for a
limited time
only!!