Re: Window of opportunity, Inc

Thats one older module of Bryce Gilmore's WaveTrader program - Windows of
Opportunity (WOO). Bryce's stuff has been taken and TMed by the best before
this.  Oh well

BTW for the Aussies and Asians who use MetaStock we have a new list just
starting up:

Aussie_MetaStock_List@xxxxxxxxxxxx

David Hunt
http://adest.com.au