PMBe Questions

>SPBroker1 said: Hi Guys,
>
>Saw your posts to the Omega user forum. I am a PMB broker and believe I can
>help you with some of your questions. Let me know. - SPBroker1

Great, here is the list of questions. There are several of us interested so
please respond publically on the omega-list. Some of these questions will be
tough to answer, but your best efforts will certainly be appreciated.

We know during normal market conditions, your order system works great as
does every other brokers. So we want you to answer these questions in the
context of trading the S&P futures during the last two weeks of wild
volatility (adverse conditions where other order systems break down), you
can pick 8/28/98 for example.

1. Is PMB subject to outages when the TOPS system is down like LEO web? For
example, during most of the last 2 weeks, LEO was down due to CUBS problems.

2. Did PMB have any problems during these wild days? If so, what?

3. Is the time stamp on the PMB ticket a TOPS time or what time does it
reference. That's one good thing about LEO is that the ticket time stamp on
my computer ticket is the official CME time stamp which makes it easy to
check fills against CME time and sales.

4. What is the longest, shortest and average time it has taken to receive a
fill report back (not the fill, but rather the report of the fill)?

5. What is longest it has taken to get filled on a market order (not the
report, but the actual fill according to CME T&S)? If a market order has
a time stamp of 14:10:35, what is the longest it's taken to get a fill
according to CME T&S?

6. Does PMB always accept Stop and Limit orders all the time, or in fast
markets, do you limit it to market orders only?

7. Does PMB always accept any valid price for an order, or during fast
markets, do you limit it to even 0.50 increments (ex. 999.00, 999.50)?

8. During fast markets, do you brokers claim "Brokers not held"?