Re: TS 5.0

>Here' s what the company had to say when I asked then about various issues
>with TS5.0:
>Toward that end, TradeStation 5, which is scheduled to be released by
>October 31st, will support BMI, Signal Broadcast, Signal On-line, DTN and
PC

What is so sad is that, Bill Cruz with all his power, money and showmanship
cant put together a staff that can program their own server.  His last
server was bought from TAL, is was outdated when he bought it.....now he has
made all these promises and he cant keep them because they still dont have a
server running.  They are dropping FS I guess?  Maybe they can get a
Signal/BMI server going but thats about it.   I would not be surprised to
see Omega selling paper bags and pencils soon.  But Bill could even screw up
customer relations selling simple items like that.  Great PR Bill, keep up
the good work I'm learning how to be a informed consumer.

MB