Re: TS 5.0

Here' s what the company had to say when I asked then about various issues
with TS5.0:

"Thank you for taking the time to write to us. I would like to assure you
that Omega Research is fully committed to offering our customers
several alternative data feed solutions with the release of TradeStation 5.
Toward that end, TradeStation 5, which is scheduled to be released by
October 31st, will support BMI, Signal Broadcast, Signal On-line, DTN and PC
Quote. In addition, we are currently in discussions with other
data feed providers, however, we are unable to disclose the names of the
data sources at this time. Any new information regarding compatibility with
other data providers will be announced via press release on our Web Site.
Please visit our Web Site periodically for information in this area.

Best regards,
Mikki Blyskal, Executive Assistant"

In a subsequent email, Mr. Blyskal attempted to clarify which of the two
reltime PC Quote datafeeds will be supported (as you know, one of them is
free except for exchange fees):

"It is my understanding that Server 5.0 will work with both the Internet and
Satellite Broadcast methods of the PCQuote feed.

Mikki Blyskal, Executive Assistant"