Re: S&P Tick Counts

markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Mark Brown) asks:
>I just got a complementary thing in the mail today to try DTN for a
>six month trial.  I wonder what kind of interface they have for
>non-MS software?

None that I know of.  It's just that they'll cooperate with developers
on all platforms, so I can proceed with the "roll my own" program.
DBC won't cooperate, but requires developers to interface with a
Win32 program they provide.  Very shortsighted in my opinion.

Jackb is encouraging FutureSource to support Linux.  Could give
them a competitive advantage, especially if Omega is leaving
them behind.

Jim