Re: S&P Tick Counts

I have PC Quote running on HP UX, which is their flavor of Unix-windoze.
They have been a Unix development concern for 10 years I know.  I just got a
complementary thing in the mail today to try DTN for a six month trial.  I
wonder what kind of interface they have for non-MS software?  I saw where on
another list a guy made a comment that all the advanced math software that
he found universities used would only run on Unix, "da wonder why!  mb