Re: Brazil!

Alfredo:

I wouldn't compare brazil with Russia. But as a very long-time currency trader,
I've seen alot of central banks flex their might, and heard every country say
that their box of tools would thwart speculators. The truth is, if a country
wants the luxuries that capital flows from outsiders brings, the country must
also be beholding to market forces. Countries, like people, can't always have it
both ways. And the longer a central bank remains under pressure from market
forces, the more disasterous the effects will be when the market forces force
the central bank to stand aside.

That's my opinion. I don't dislike Brazil. I hope you don't take it personally.
It's trading.

Best,

Tim Morge