Re: optimal f and futures lots traded

Dejan:

That seems like a good common sense solution to me. I don't add a full unit each
time my trading earns that full maximum drawdown, but I do add a portion of
one...I think it would probably work out to adding 2 for every 3 earned. And, as
the unit gets larger, the ratio would decline, because skid increases and
because I do take out an income afterall.

Best,

Tim Morge