Re: Another LeoWeb Story

Phil:

Geesh...You guys are just living in hell with the volatility of these markets
AND the added uncertainty of the electronic [dare I call it] trading. You are
all braver than I am. Personally, I would be sleeping like a baby [waking up
every hour or so crying and screaming] if I was wondering about fills in this
market.

I wish for every one of you that uses the electronic services nothing but the
best of fills.

Tim Morge