Re: Eckhardt's Turtle Position Size Calc...

Do you mean the Turtle N Concept?

Sure do, I've been involved with the Turtles through Russell Sands Turtle
Trading Concepts Seminars for about 3 years now.

N is a paradox it is 3 things at once.

1. It is the volatility of the market.
2. It is a percentage of your capital
3. It matches the volatility of the market to your capital

This means that if you have too little capital you can't trade some markets
or must recognize that you are overtrading and have a higher Risk of Ruin.

David Hunt
http://adest.com.au