Brazil

Brazil it appears is having a complete melt down. A reported 1 billion
dollars a day is leaving the country.
One day its Russia and then Brazil. Tomorrow with the market so weak and
now our leadership falling the scenario is ripe for our market have a real
blow off to the downside. If the Dow falls hard again Friday and the news
on the Starr report has something other than sex in it then wear black
Monday. Small investor will panic if we have many more days like today. All
that being said brings me to my real question is the best long term way to
play the interest rates being to low. Can you buy long term leap puts on
the long bond?

Robert