ela question

Hi

I am looking for a way to build an indicator that will refer to data prior
to the data in the chart.

Omega currently say that the only data that can be read is the chart data.

The only way that I can think to do this is to build an indicator that
writes specific prices (eg swing highs) into a database and then reads that
database subsequently to use that price in the program.

Problem is ... I have no idea how to do this.

Does anybody have any ideas or know how to do this.

All help greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Joanna
jansons@xxxxxxxxxxxx