RE: Ralph Vince's Books

I have all three and have read all three several times.

If you are at all mathematically inclinded, buy "Mathematics of Money Management". Otherwise , PF will do. "Portfolio Formulas" deals with empirical techniques whereas MMM reviews the empirical techniques and then extends them to a general parametric approach. MMM also has good stuff on portfolio construction.

IMO, Vince is *the* master of MM. His work has contributed more to my success than any other single author. To say I am grateful is an understatement.

Scott Hoffman