Re: optimal f and futures lots traded

  • To: Scott Hoffman <trader20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: optimal f and futures lots traded
  • From: Lincoln Fiske <lincolnf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 18:54:55 -0400 (EDT)

Scott--

What's the best way to measure "the stability of the distribution of returns from the system"? Is there a minimum threshhold of this value over which optimal f works? Can optimal f be implemented in Easy Language? I've heard so many mixed reviews of optimal f that I'd written off looking into it, but guess I should attempt to understand it.

Thanks,
Lincoln