Hello from Shawn at Aztec Trading Research..

Hello...

   Shawn Halfpenny here from Aztec Trading Research - makers of
PortfolioPro and SuperCharger. I know it's certainly been a while
since you've heard from me, and I'd like to tell you what I've been
working on this last while.
   My partner in New York and I have been busy fine-tuning his
excellent S&P daytrading system, and establishing an online,
real-time trading advisory service.

  Here's how it works:

  My partner, who is following the markets all day with his system,
immediately broadcasts the day-trading signals that it
generates to his subscribers via AbbottChat (kind of like ICQ, but
better suited for this purpose). The subscribers receive them
instantly...a very nice setup!
  Please note he does not trade your account for you. He just gives
you the buys, sells, and recommended stops.

  The service - FutureSignals - has been in operation since June and I
must say, is doing very, very well in the markets!

  In addition, although FutureSignals is NOT a broker, they can direct
you to the proper channels if you need direct pit access or excellent
execution.

  He offers a completely free 3 day trial, so you can follow his
signals risk-free and make up your own mind about it. You may find
this is *exactly* what you've been looking for to make money in the
markets. Why attempt to re-invent the wheel, so to speak? My partner
has done all the development and testing work and his system has been
simply uncanny thus far.

  For full information, the FutureSignals web site is:

http://209.149.187.202/futuresignals/

...and my partners name is Chris MacGinnis. His email address is:

fs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

... Thanks for listening to my unabashed and shameless
endorsement :-) and thanks very much for your time!

Cheers!
  Shawn Halfpenny
  Aztec Trading Research
  drumme59@xxxxxxxxx