Re: Taking Losses

There's this newsletter (think its, Taipan based in US)  talking about this possible
crisis scenario.. China holds also one of the biggest inventory of US gov't
instruments, they are under the control of one man,who is not totally sympathetic
with US interests but only his own.. Under his control is a lot of Red Chinese gov't
banks in Hongkong and China. He's into any kind of deals in making money, like
indiscriminate selling of weapons anywhere even to the Arab terrorists state and
Uncle Sam can't do anything about it. The newsletter said that if this guy (with too
much economic power in his hands) one of these days blew a fuse, he will just dump
the US treasury papers (valued at over one hundred billion US$), causing them to
collapse, and the FED will react by raising interest rates,w/c will lead a collapse
of the US equities markets.

With China now under pressure, and if the Japanese are already doing this,only time
will tell when this guy might decided to.