Re: Help!!!!!

Peter,

supposing you are using Windows 95/98 - for windows nt I'm no sure, but it
could work - you should edit the file
system.ini - located in the windows home dir.

Look for the the [386Enh] part and add the following line
device=ssiact.386

If this does not work the driver/file ssiact.386 is missing or can not be
loaded. Please look for some error messages
if the system is coming up..

Frank