Re: Help!!!!!

	SSIAct is the security block DLL.  If you can reinstall the software then
it [the problem] should go away.  Else you might be able go get only that
portion from the CD...

	At least a clue...

Samuel

At 10:17 PM 09/06/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Having nothing else better to do over the long weekend, I managed to
>partially scramble my hard drive.  After many hours, most problems have
>been solved, except for the following:
>
>When I launch the TS server (actually, the offline server), I get an
>error message in a box with or_sig.exe in the title bar.  The message is:
>"SSIACT.386 not loaded".  I don't know what SSIACT.386 is, but it is
>located in the C:\windows\system directory.
>
>If I then try to start TS or PowerEditor, I get a message saying that the
>security block is missing, even though it is snug in the parallel port.
>
>Any ideas?

    Samuel K. Tennis,  VISTA Research and Trading, Inc.
    8103 Camino Real C-409       voice: 1(305) 273-1321
    S. Miami, FL  33143            fax: 1(305) 273-9164
    skt@xxxxxxxx               http://www.gate.net/~skt