Re: Velocity, acceleration, tensors -- as it relates to trend trading

Omega Man:

Hmmm...mentioned in the same paragraph as Captain Kenny?

No, I don't have any tensors in my trading tool kit. I just trade em as I see
em. And you are right, O-M: I did take those currency positions off of hand
charted daily data.

Best,

Tim Morge