Re: Velocity, acceleration, tensors -- as it relates to trend trading

TJ:
Yes indeed and its during this transgression most traders and systems incur
there losses. Like the S&P sometimes a trend change can be very subtle and
last over a period of time before showing itself as changing trend
directions. Other times it can stop on a dime after having a very strong
trend and counter trend just as quick and and just as strong and for just
as long a period. That's the one that always amazes me is how a market can
act so strong one minute and then change and be so strong the next as stock
indexes can. The choppy times when its trying to make its mind up as to
direction is a little easier to believe but just as hard to see until its
broken out.
Robert