Re: Speculators running for cover

Other list members might not be interested in these discussions.

Most of them are  so busy trading like the American public is so busy with
their mortgage payments, credit cards, car loan payments and neighborhood
crimes, that its all right to lie to their faces as long as it that does not
affect them DIRECTLY , not even JUST the neighbors.

Like during Hitler's period, the majority of the German public go on supporting
their fuhrer as long he is not maltreating their ownselves.

Way, way out of topic!!!  Sorry!!