Re: Religion and Trading

An old saying as reported by  Maurice de Saxe before the battle of
Malpaquet:
"God is on the side of the heavier battilions."

In our case, God is on the side of those with the deepest pockets, enabling
them to withstand the drawdowns.

Advertisers!
It is illegal to use this e-mail address for unsolicited commercial
e-mail per United States Code Title 47 Sec. 227. I reserve the right
to assess a US $500 charge for reviewing & deleting each unsolicited
commercial e-mail.

Sending unsolicited commercial e-mail to my email address denotes
acceptance of these terms. Postings from me to UseNet neither grants
my consent to receive commercial emailings nor is intended to solicit
commercial email.