Problem with TS 4.0 build 21

I was wondering if someone can help me with this problem:

I was trying to load TS from my offline server with a page devoted to
testing a new idea. Instead of loading it up, I got this message:

Global Object too large to allocate at 2035.

and then after clicking the OK button:

Workspace is corrupted and should be deleted.

My questions are:

1) what the hell is happening?
2) should I delete the workspace and lose all the work done so far?
3) is there a work around solution so I don't lose this page?

As for the idea: a variable, internal trailing stop based on the avg true
range.

VTrail=Pct*XAverage(TrueRange,VLen);

where Pct and VLen are inputs.

Another idea I have but would like to see if it makes any sense:

Trail / Xaverage(TrueRange,VLen).

When the trend starts, generally speaking, the ranges increases. By dividing
by the Avg True Range, when the trailing stop is run tighter in trending
phases than it would be normally in trading ranges. Hopefully, this leaves
less money on the table. And in trading ranges, after a system gives you a
signal, you leave a lot more room for a trend to develop in your favor.

Any comments?

Advertisers!
It is illegal to use this e-mail address for unsolicited commercial
e-mail per United States Code Title 47 Sec. 227. I reserve the right
to assess a US $500 charge for reviewing & deleting each unsolicited
commercial e-mail.

Sending unsolicited commercial e-mail to my email address denotes
acceptance of these terms. Postings from me to UseNet neither grants
my consent to receive commercial emailings nor is intended to solicit
commercial email.