Re: FREE INTRA DAY DATA ! Have a nice weekend.

Many thanks to Mark for making these files available.
Unfortunately, I'm having a problem in taking advantage of
his generosity.

The 3-minute files came across just fine.  Also the 5-minute
BP file.  Then I had to get off and do something else.  Last
night and this morning, when I have tried to go back in, either
the site has been busy or nothing happens.  That is, when
I try to download one of the remaining 5-minute files, my
software (IE4) queries the site, the site returns a 35-byte
message, and the cycle continues as I sit there watching
the hourglass icon.

Is anyone else having this problem, or has something gone
wrong with my system.  If the latter, does anyone recognize
the symptoms?

Many thanks.

Owen Davies